Organic Nettle Extract Powder
Organic Nettle Extract is a natural supplement made from the leaves and roots of the stinging nettle plant. It is high in nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, and contains plant compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Organic nettle extract may help to reduce inflammation, relieve allergy symptoms, improve prostate health, lower blood sugar, and support heart health. It can be taken as a supplement in capsule or powder form. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement.
|Nettle Root Extract
|4:1, 5:1, 10:1
|1%, 2%, 7% silicone
|Loss on Drying
|Heat temperature Sterilizaiton
|Total Plate Count
Organic nettle extract powder saw material has several selling features, including:
1. Organic and natural: Organic nettle extract is made from organic and natural stinging nettle plants, making it an ideal choice for those who prefer natural remedies.
2. High-quality: The extract powder is made from carefully selected and processed stinging nettle leaves and roots, ensuring that it is of high quality.
3. Versatile: Organic nettle extract powder can be used in a variety of ways, including adding it to smoothies, teas, and other food and drink recipes.
4. Health benefits: Organic nettle extract has been shown to have several health benefits, including reducing inflammation, relieving allergy symptoms, lowering blood sugar, and supporting heart health.
5. Easy to use: The powder form of organic nettle extract is easy to use, making it a convenient addition to any daily supplement routine.
6. Sustainable: Organic nettle extract is sustainably sourced and harvested, making it a socially responsible choice for those who care about the environment.
Organic nettle extract powder has several potential health benefits, which may include:
1. Reducing inflammation: It contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds, which may help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
2. Relieving allergy symptoms: It has been shown to have antihistamine properties, which may help to relieve the symptoms of allergies, such as runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
3. Lowering blood sugar: Some studies suggest that nettle extract may help to lower blood sugar levels, potentially making it a useful supplement for people with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
4. Supporting heart health: It has been shown to have a positive effect on several risk factors for heart disease, including reducing blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
5. Improving prostate health: It may help to reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate, such as frequent urination and difficulty urinating, although further research is needed in this area.
It's important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the health benefits of nettle extract powder, and it should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment. As with any supplement, it's also important to talk to a healthcare professional before taking nettle extract powder, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any underlying health conditions.
Organic nettle extract powder has several application fields, including:
1. Nutraceuticals: Organic nettle extract is often used as an ingredient in nutraceuticals, which are supplements or fortified foods that provide health benefits beyond basic nutrition.
2. Cosmetics: The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of organic nettle extract make it a popular ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products. It can help to soothe irritated skin and protect against free radical damage.
3. Functional foods and beverages: Organic nettle extract can be added to functional foods and beverages, such as energy bars, protein powders, and sports drinks, to provide additional health benefits.
4. Traditional medicine: Organic nettle extract has a long history of use in traditional medicine. It is used to treat a wide range of ailments, including arthritis, allergies, and urinary tract infections.
5. Animal feed: Organic nettle extract is added to animal feed to support animal health and improve the quality of animal products, such as meat and dairy.
6. Agriculture: Organic nettle extract can be used as a natural fertilizer and pest control product for crops.
Overall, organic nettle extract powder has many different applications and is a versatile ingredient that can provide numerous health benefits.
Here is the chart flow for the production of organic nettle extract powder products:
1. Sourcing: The stinging nettle plants are carefully sourced from organic farms that use sustainable farming practices.
2. Harvesting: The stinging nettle leaves and roots are carefully harvested by hand to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
3. Washing and cleaning: The harvested nettle leaves and roots are then washed and cleaned to remove any dirt, debris or impurities.
4. Drying: The cleaned nettle leaves and roots are then dried in a controlled environment at a low temperature to ensure maximum retention of the active ingredients.
5. Grinding: The dried nettle leaves and roots are ground into a fine powder using specialized equipment to maximize surface area and facilitate extraction of the active ingredients.
6. Extraction: The nettle powder is then placed into a solvent to extract the active ingredients using a standardized extraction process.
7. Purification: The extracted solution is then purified using filtration and other methods to remove any impurities and unwanted substances.
8. Spray Drying: The purified solution is then spray dried to convert it into a fine powder, which is further processed to make it free flowing.
9. Packaging: The organic nettle extract powder is then packaged in high-quality airtight containers to maintain freshness and quality.
10. Quality Control: The product undergoes strict quality control procedures to ensure that it meets the required standards and is free from any contaminants or adulterants.
11. Distribution: The organic nettle extract powder is then shipped and distributed to various stores, retailers and online marketplaces where it is made available for sale to consumers.
Packaging and Service
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry, and clean place, Protect from moisture and direct light.
Lead Time: 7 days after your order.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Remark: Customized specifications also can be achieved.
Payment and Delivery Methods
Under 100kg, 3-5Days
Door to door service easy to pick up the goods
Over300kg, Around 30 Days
Port to port service professional clearance broker needed
Airport to airport service professional clearance broker needed
Organic Nettle Extract Powder is certified by Organic, ISO, HALAL, KOSHER, and HACCP certificates.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
While nettle extract is generally considered safe, it may cause some mild side effects in some people. These may include:
1. Stomach upset: Netter extract may cause gastrointestinal problems like upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation.
2. Allergic reactions: Some people may develop an allergic reaction to nettle extract, which may lead to symptoms like hives, itching, and swelling.
3. Blood sugar changes: Nettle extract may lower blood sugar levels, which may be problematic for people with diabetes or those taking medications to control their blood sugar.
4. Interference with medication: Nettle extract may interact with certain medications, including blood thinners, blood pressure medications and diuretics.
5. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: The safety of nettle extract during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not well established, and it is advisable to consult a healthcare provider before using it.
It is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or herb, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions or are taking any medications.
There is some evidence to suggest that nettle extract may promote hair growth. Nettle contains compounds that are thought to improve blood flow and stimulate the production of hormones that promote hair growth. Additionally, nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, and zinc that help support healthy hair growth.
However, more research is needed to fully understand the effects of nettle extract on hair growth. It is also important to note that other factors such as diet, genetics, and health conditions may play a role in hair growth.
If you are considering using nettle extract for hair growth, it is best to speak to your healthcare provider or a licensed herbal practitioner for advice on dosage, potential side effects, and interactions with other medications and supplements you may be taking.
Nettle has been traditionally used as a natural remedy for various health conditions, including supporting liver health. Nettle leaf is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may benefit liver function and help detoxify the body.
Some studies suggest that nettle may help protect the liver from damage caused by toxins, alcohol, and certain medications. However, more research is needed to determine the specific effects of nettle on liver health and its potential benefits for individuals with liver disease.
It is important to note that while nettle may have potential liver-protective effects, it should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment. If you are experiencing liver problems or have been diagnosed with a liver condition, it is important to seek medical advice from a healthcare professional.
Nettle may interact with some medications or supplements, so it is important to consult with your healthcare provider before taking it if you are taking any other medications or supplements.
Possible interactions include:
- Blood thinners: Nettle may enhance the effect of blood-thinning medications like warfarin, aspirin, and clopidogrel, which could increase the risk of bleeding.
- Blood pressure medications: Nettle may lower blood pressure, so it may interact with medications used to treat high blood pressure.
- Diabetes medications: Nettle may lower blood sugar levels, so it may interact with medications used to treat diabetes.
- Diuretics: Nettle is a natural diuretic and may increase the production of urine, so it may interact with other diuretics or medications that affect fluid balance in the body.
Overall, nettle is considered safe for most people when taken in recommended doses. However, it is important to talk to your healthcare provider before taking nettle or any other natural supplements if you are currently taking medication or have a medical condition.