Low Pesticide Residue Whole Fennel Seeds
Low Pesticide Residue Whole Fennel Seeds are the dried seeds of the fennel plant, which is a flowering herb that belongs to the carrot family. The Latin name for the plant is Foeniculum vulgare. Fennel seeds have a sweet, licorice-like flavor and are commonly used in cooking, herbal remedies, and aromatherapy. In cooking, fennel seeds are used as a spice in a variety of dishes such as soups, stews, curries, and sausages. They are also used to flavor bread, cookies, and other baked goods. Fennel seeds can be used whole or ground, depending on the recipe. In herbal medicine, fennel seeds are used to treat a range of health conditions, including digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and indigestion. They are also used as a natural remedy for menstrual cramps, respiratory ailments, and as a diuretic to promote urine flow and reduce fluid retention. In aromatherapy, fennel seeds are used in essential oil form or as a tea to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety. The essential oil is also used topically to improve skin health and reduce inflammation.
Fennel seeds are available in various forms. Here are a few of them:
1.Whole seeds: Fennel seeds are often sold as whole seeds and are a common spice used in cooking.
2.Ground seeds: Ground fennel seeds are a powdered form of the seeds and are commonly used as a seasoning in recipes. 3. Fennel seed oil: Fennel seed oil is extracted from fennel seeds and is commonly used in aromatherapy and in the perfume industry.
3.Fennel tea: Fennel seeds are used to make a tea that can be consumed for its health benefits and as a natural remedy for various ailments.
4.Fennel seed capsules: Fennel seed capsules are a convenient way to consume fennel seeds. They are often sold as dietary supplements and are used to improve digestive health.
6. Fennel seed extract: Fennel seed extract is a concentrated form of fennel seeds and is commonly used as a natural remedy for digestive issues and to promote relaxation.
|Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)|
|Energy||1,443 kJ (345 kcal)|
|Dietary fiber||40 g|
|Thiamine (B1)||(36%) 0.41 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||(29%) 0.35 mg|
|Niacin (B3)||(41%) 6.1 mg|
|Vitamin B6||(36%) 0.47 mg|
|Vitamin C||(25%) 21 mg|
|Calcium||(120%) 1196 mg|
|Iron||(142%) 18.5 mg|
|Magnesium||(108%) 385 mg|
|Manganese||(310%) 6.5 mg|
|Phosphorus||(70%) 487 mg|
|Potassium||(36%) 1694 mg|
|Sodium||(6%) 88 mg|
|Zinc||(42%) 4 mg|
Here are the selling features ofLow Pesticide Residue Whole Fennel Seeds:
1. Versatility: Fennel seeds come in whole form that allows them to be used in a variety of culinary applications, ranging from seasoning meats, vegetables, and salads, to being used in bread, pastry, and dessert recipes.
2. Digestive aid: Fennel seeds are known as a natural digestive aid and can help to reduce bloating, gas, and stomach cramps.
3. Healthy alternative: Fennel seeds are a healthy alternative to salt and other high-calorie seasonings, as they contain essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, iron, and calcium.
4. Anti-inflammatory: Fennel seeds have anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, including joints and muscles.
5. Aromatic: Fennel seeds have a sweet and aromatic flavor that can add depth and complexity to many dishes. They are also used in teas and natural remedies due to their calming and relaxing effects.
6. Long shelf life: Fennel seeds have a long shelf life, making them a popular ingredient for commercial kitchens or as a pantry staple in households, ensuring that customers can stock up on them without worrying about spoilage.
Fennel seeds and fennel seed products are used in various fields such as: 1. Culinary industry: Fennel seeds are commonly used as a spice in the culinary industry, particularly in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine. They are used to flavor dishes such as soups, stews, curries, salads, and bread.
2.Digestive health: Fennel seeds are known for their digestive health benefits. They have been traditionally used to treat digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
3.Herbal medicine: Fennel seeds are used in traditional and herbal medicine to treat a variety of ailments, including respiratory issues, menstrual cramps, and inflammation.
4. Aromatherapy: Fennel seed oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and relieve stress.
5. Personal care products: Fennel seed oil is used in personal care products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, and soaps for its antibacterial properties.
6. Animal feed: Fennel seeds are sometimes added to animal feed to improve digestion and promote milk production in dairy animals.
Overall, fennel seed products have a wide range of applications in different fields, mainly attributed to their digestive health benefits and unique flavor and aroma.
Production Details (Flow Chart)
Packaging and Service
No matter for sea shipment, air shipment, we packed the products so well that you will never have any concern about the delivery process. We do everything we can do to make sure you receive the products in hand in good condition.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry, and clean place, Protect from moisture and direct light.
Bulk Package: 25kg/drum.
Lead Time: 7 days after your order.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Remark: Customized specifications also can be achieved.
Payment and Delivery Methods
Under 100kg, 3-5Days
Door to door service easy to pick up the goods
Over300kg, Around 30 Days
Port to port service professional clearance broker needed
Airport to airport service professional clearance broker needed
Low Pesticide Residue Whole Fennel Seeds is certified by ISO2200, HALAL, KOSHER, and HACCP certificates.